Sunday October 23, 2005

It’s a beautiful fall day out here in Indiana.  Having such fun w/the family.  Friday we went over to Fresh Start to give me a tour, then in the afternoon we went shopping w/Karen and Jenna.  I’ll be babysitting Jenna next week along w/the neices and nephew next week during the seminar.  She’s a cutie and her and Chiara get along real well, so I don’t think it should be a problem.  Today I got to get introduced at church.  Standard procedure w/visitors.  I had considered getting sick Saturday night, but I was brave instead.  And the church isn’t much bigger then Philly, so I wasn’t intimidated by size.  We just got back from taking a walk (which was very needed due to the peanut-butter pie and chicken poppyseed) and now I’m ready to relax and be Sunday afternoonish.  I have good intentions of starting my days w/a walk out the stone road every morning, but we’ll see how that goes.  If I’d have been a little less clueless when I was leaving Philly last Thursday, I’d have brought my camera software along so I could down load pics to share.  Yvonne, I think you were wandering about my camera.  It arrived about a half our before I headed to the airport.     So happy.  I was sitting in Phil and Michelle’s dining room enjoying a quick dinner, when the doorbell rang.  Phil answered it and came back w/a box for me.  Rather odd to recieve mail at 5:15 but totally made my day.  Anyways, enough of ramblings for me today.  Later.

1. myfrey  •  Oct 24, 2005 @8:04 am

Glad you got your camera!  Michele actually told me what had happened.  So I knew you had it.  Talk about perfect timing!  Hey, keep us updated.  It’s interesting to hear what all is going on out there.  Have a great time and take lots of pics!  Later, yf

2. myfrey  •  Oct 24, 2005 @8:53 am

Me again.  I talked to Gladys on Sat.  How does Thurs. Nov. 3rd sound for Bald Eagle?  That is our best option right now.  If that doesn’t work, we’ll just have to figure something else out.  If you could, leave me a comment or somehow let me know so I can get back to her.  Have a great day! yf

P.S.  Not sure what I did, but the background on your xanga suddenly became my background pic on my computer!

3. myfrey  •  Oct 24, 2005 @11:14 am

Thanks, I’ll let her know.

P.S.  The background was on my computer, not my xanga.  But, yes, I did change it. I now have a beautiful fall background.

4. carsto_girl  •  Oct 24, 2005 @2:34 pm

i wish my phone would ring with news about my camera. )= i am so sick of not having it. I WANT MY CAMERA BACK!!!! and yes i am still very on carini’s. next week…i’m sure something will work. i guess ur planning on a late lunch? i sumtimes get off at 2 so i could meet u there around 2:30 or 2:45. now that my stitches r out my mouth is finally pretty much back to normal. i can finally get off my drugs. that was the cause of all the pain. (= as u can tell carmen is happy happy happy!!! luv u and CAN’T wait to chill with u!!!

5. iheartMrYoder  •  Oct 24, 2005 @4:05 pm

ahhhh sounds like your haveing so much fun… i’m glad!

6. beckyfox  •  Oct 24, 2005 @7:23 pm

Sounds like such a relaxing weekend.  So how do you like your new camera?

7. Anonymous  •  Oct 25, 2005 @12:58 pm

hey hey you have to stop and see me if your coming right past my house!!  Yes I can’t believe winter has already arrived at my house

8. myfrey  •  Oct 25, 2005 @1:29 pm

My bad, it was for Reuben’s 30th b-day.  Tell Chiara I love her too, and she should try not to be grumpy!  Have a great day.  And tell everyone I said hello!  Luv

9. Anonymous  •  Oct 25, 2005 @1:51 pm

Sounds like your having a good time w/ your family!  Oh and thanks for the comment :)

10. Anonymous  •  Oct 25, 2005 @3:31 pm

I think Shannon already told me about that.  We didn’t do a reenactment cause we would be running out of air conditioners.  :-)  And that guy is, I think, Kelvin’s uncle, and Kimyana’s cousin maybe?  Not sure how that all works out.  Hope u are having fun out there and enjoy the time off.

11. Anonymous  •  Oct 25, 2005 @6:37 pm

All is well with your soul then I presume?!  Glad to hear, ur, umm, read it.  Can’t quite picuture it that your all the way out there, you know!  Can’t believe it.  Hope you have a great week and keep posting.  ~jo*

ps: have fun figuring out your camera!

pss: about our little deal, no, you can NOT make any acceptions!!!  :)