Saturday November 19, 2005

»  After many many weeks, Gabriel Zeke still lives on. (do fishes have 9 lives?)

»  Went grocery shopping tonight w/Jeanette and Denise.  BIG mistake.  We weren’t even hungry, but we came home with way more food and way less money then we should have.

»  Came out of the grocery store to discover that our car was gone.  My first thought was the memory of leaving my keys laying on the floor of the car.  Jeanette, the clear headed, immediately concluded that the guys were around somewhere.  Sure, enough.  Upon further observation we discovered alta (the car) sitting way off in a distant area of the parking lot.  And upon even further observation, we discovered torri (another car) sitting in a distant corner.  The guilty ones? – Galen and Kwammaine.

»  Bought the most fuzzy, warm, cozy blanket at the grocery store.  Specialty item.

»  Hung out w/Kwammaine, the crazy, for a bit when we got back from the store.

»  Went rollerblading w/Galen and Denise (she biked) in this crazy real feel temp of 20 below weather.  I’m convinced it was good exercise for the lungs.  Denise is pretty sure it’s asking for pneumonia.

»  Enjoyed orange julius’ compliments of Jeanette, after taking warm showers.  Acted silly w/Denise.

And we’re still hanging out in our apartment.  Denise thought we might as well just have breakfast awhile.  But I think she may have finally konked out on the sofa.

I’ve been back almost a week, but it feels way longer then that.  Was it really just five days ago that I said good-bye to my fam and hopped in my car bound for Philly?  Feels like forever ago.  Mom, I think it’s been half of forever.  Later.

1. iheartMrYoder  •  Nov 19, 2005 @11:20 am

hey there lucy, had my self a reese today… thought of you! hope you haveing a great weekend.

2. dreamwings  •  Nov 20, 2005 @11:40 am

dont feel like talking bout it right now, you’ll be home tomorrow night right? m

3. Anonymous  •  Nov 20, 2005 @1:52 pm

Hope you can fight of your cold.   Did you enjoy your nanny job here that well that you would consider it as a future option?  I don’t think I’m stressed out.  Things just don’t always get done when you think they should.  It’s been good for my Perfectionism.:)

4. myfrey  •  Nov 21, 2005 @12:11 pm

Hey, sis, how’s your day going?  I hear you will probably get home earlier than sometimes.  If you have a spare minute, you’ll have to stop by.  I’ll be doing my favorite – painting. :(  O.K. it’s not that bad, but I am so ready to be done w/it!  Have a safe trip home!  Luv

5. iheartMrYoder  •  Nov 21, 2005 @8:26 pm

i just wanted to say hi AGAIN! hope your haveing a great day… how life in the big city treating you?

6. Anonymous  •  Nov 21, 2005 @9:05 pm

WOW!  Thanks for the surprise drop-by!  I was totaly getting into my immature, crazy, fun, older, sistah mood with jevs and jared!  And my shirt said it all!!!  Were you there when josh walked in and was like attacking me and I totaly did not get it?!?!  What an eventful night at the zimmerman household!  later, babe!