Monday December 26, 2005

My Christmas Break is over.  Such good times w/the family and friends.

The Newswanger Clan.

My family decided that we’re not doing gifts this year.  So Friday night my parents went out and bought gifts for us all.

Mine and Chiara’s favorite book.  I read it to her every day except for yesterday, cause she was already asleep in Grandma’s lap when I got home from Jolynn’s.   So I read it to Grandma and the other occupants of the room.

I’m having major longings for Europe.  Brought the train back tonight and used my Europe suitcase.  Memories, memories.  The pull handle still doesn’t come back up if you push it down the whole way.  But lucky for me, I remembered, so I didn’t have to empty half the contents of my suitcase when I got off the train.  Marie, we’re going back next year, remember?  I wish.  Later.

Oh, and PS.  I don’t do tags.  At least not today and maybe not ever.  Or maybe someday I’ll be in the mood.  Sorry Becky and Jolynn.  Hope you get over it.

1. Anonymous  •  Dec 27, 2005 @11:37 am

E  u  r  o  p  e,  *sigh*.

2. Anonymous  •  Dec 28, 2005 @12:04 am

You are the best!  Thanks for helping me with getting involved in the real world of xanga.  I love hanging with you and all the wonderful talks and so forth.  You are the best most wonderful cuz!

3. carsto_girl  •  Dec 28, 2005 @8:12 pm

thats so cool about tso!!! we’ll have u so hooked on them yet that, yes, get this…you will be LOVIN it. u will b like me and listen to them even in the heat of summer. we will all b your new best friends. and all because we hooked u up with tso. saweeet!! can’t wait for saturday and that future date of chillin!!! yeah mon. and thanks for the bestest nite. i loved it! u such a shweetie. luv u.

4. travelingon  •  Dec 29, 2005 @7:27 am

looks like u had a good time!! u like TSO?? they are the bomb!! went a saw them a couple weeks ago! way cool stuff! have a great day!

5. myfrey  •  Dec 29, 2005 @8:03 am

Just wanted to say – Have a supercalafrajelisticexpealidocious day! (Not sure if I spelled that right, but you know what I mean!)  Hope all is well in the city.  Luv ya, your sis

6. Anonymous  •  Dec 29, 2005 @10:59 pm

Hey what happened?  You had an update the last time I looked.  And by the way I didn’t put the trash out cause it doesn’t go tomorrow cause of Christmas.  SCARY!