Wednesday January 18, 2006

I finished my puzzle!!!

Do you ever feel at odds w/the world?  Like, there’s so much resistence and so many things trying to rob you of peace.  You take two steps forward and get pushed back one or maybe even three.  And then I remember the words of my dear friend.  I wasn’t made for this world – this world of hatred and conflict.  And I’m going to a better place.  Can’t wait!

1. myfrey  •  Jan 19, 2006 @8:27 am

Is there anything I can do for you, to help things get better?  Keep looking up – He brought you to where you are and He will not leave you now!

2. dreamwings  •  Jan 19, 2006 @1:00 pm

no offense,  but really, what is up w/the profile pic? the one w/you in the duck tape hat was better!!! and ps, i love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!muwah!!!!!! m

3. Anonymous  •  Jan 19, 2006 @5:08 pm

Hope your day was great!

4. krparson  •  Jan 20, 2006 @2:37 pm

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height=”100%” cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=”100%” border=0 UNSELECTABLE=”on”>
    <TBODY>
    <TR height=”100%” UNSELECTABLE=”on” width=”100%”>
    <TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width=”100%” background=”” height=250 UNSELECTABLE=”off”>

Hey Lucy! Did you see I updated? Well I got a picture to put on so when I leave a comment everybody can see my beautiful face. Well see ya saturday. Be good til then. Later, Kwammaine

P.S Oh and Tianna said Hi

<TR UNSELECTABLE=”on” hb_tag=”1″>
    <TD style=”FONT-SIZE: 1pt” height=1 UNSELECTABLE=”on”>

5. dreamwings  •  Jan 20, 2006 @10:53 pm

am i tacky now???????:lol::spinning::lol:

6. Anonymous  •  Jan 21, 2006 @11:00 am

You look really confussed or is it annoyed in your profile pic. 😥 sorry things are so tuff right now.  can’t wait till we can get together again :goodjob:spinning:

7. Anonymous  •  Jan 22, 2006 @11:56 am

thanks for the comment! :) I don’t remember anymore what those verses are that I texted you but that’s really awesome. :yes:  ALL TO JESUS!!! :love:

8. twocomplicated  •  Jan 22, 2006 @4:34 pm

hey how close are you to the fabric row?? prolly a dumb question but i just kinda wondered?? :wave: i like your emoticons…

9. dreamwings  •  Jan 22, 2006 @10:35 pm