Wednesday January 25, 2006

Good-morning, world!

Sometimes when I stick my head out the window, or step out my front door, I just feel like saying that.  Especially, on Sunny, beautiful sky, days like today.  Got my early morning walk in w/Norma.  Walked a new street, which caused me to be late for staff meeting.  We always walk slower on new streets.  So much to check out.  I’d love to live on that side of Girard, if I could afford it.

I’m doing a van route on Tuesday nights right now.  Filling in for Rose.  So far I’ve been likeing it.  Not a very full van and Derek is on my van so it tends to be entertaining.  Last-night he was telling me about some scary movies he watched.   I told him I think I’d better supply him w/some none scary ones.  He’s so funny.  I could listen to him talk for almost all day.

A verse I stumbled across lately that I really like is Isa. 30:21.
 Your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying, “This is the way, walk in it,” Whenever you turn to the right hand Or whenever you turn to the left.
Now if it would just be an audible voice.  Sometimes I wish God would hand me the script, so I knew what my next line was.

Later.

1. dreamwings  •  Jan 25, 2006 @10:08 am

OK,  i’ll see what i can come up with. not sure if i have anything not scary or mystery. do you want francine rivers and the shofar blew? do you like dee henderson? i always get confused about what you like. :p m

2. myfrey  •  Jan 25, 2006 @12:03 pm

How you be today?  Wishing you a good Bible study tonite.  Have a good one!:)

3. carsto_girl  •  Jan 25, 2006 @1:50 pm

i miss it there in da city and i think about ya’ll alot!!!!! i already can’t wait to b able to come back and visit!!! hows it different. in a good way or a bad way? love you much.

4. krparson  •  Jan 25, 2006 @4:34 pm

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height=”100%” cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=”100%” border=0 UNSELECTABLE=”on”>
    <TBODY>
    <TR height=”100%” UNSELECTABLE=”on” width=”100%”>
    <TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width=”100%” background=”” height=250 UNSELECTABLE=”off”>Hey Lucy i am having a great day today. To anwser your question i speak greek! Just playing. Later Kwammaine
    <TR UNSELECTABLE=”on” hb_tag=”1″>
    <TD style=”FONT-SIZE: 1pt” height=1 UNSELECTABLE=”on”>

<TBODY>
    <TR height=”100%” UNSELECTABLE=”on” width=”100%”>
    <TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width=”100%” background=”” height=250 UNSELECTABLE=”off”>Hey lucy i am having a better day
    <TR UNSELECTABLE=”on” hb_tag=”1″>
    <TD style=”FONT-SIZE: 1pt” height=1 UNSELECTABLE=”on”>

5. myfrey  •  Jan 26, 2006 @4:51 pm

Your welcome!  The township inspector gave us a temporary permit so that we can get the rest of our funds from the bank.  We need to have totally everything done for a final inspection.  But he’s a very nice person, and is trying to do what he can to help.  We will probably have to pay an extra inspection fee, cause he’ll have to come out an extra time, but we are very thankful for how he is helping us out!  If you think of it, pray that the bank will not have any issues about the temp. permit.  If they give us any more problems, I’m not sure how I will handle it!  My patience w/them is fleeting very, very fast!  I told dad if I they give me any hassle, I’m gonna turn them over to him.  When he talks, wonders happen!  Just pray that everything will work out!  Thanks!  Have a good one!

6. dreamwings  •  Jan 27, 2006 @12:10 pm

heard on KYW that there’s a dust cloud over the 1300 block of N 6th st. thought maybe you are cleaning? the sis:sunny: