Sunday April 23, 2006

To update, or not to update.  That is the question.

Well, here goes…

Katrina came down this weekend and we worked our tails off and got choir all organized.  Plus we went out for lunch, did some shopping, and did some major catching up.

Today we went and walked the Bridge.  (first time this yr, I think).  An SM missions involvement group was here and most of them and us went.  My, it was gorgeous.  I think I forgot.  I think I’m really excited about warm weather.

Chloe still didn’t have her puppies.  So we continue to wait w/great anticipation.

I think Shannons currently getting the grill fired up.  We’re grillin and dining together tonight (the 7 of us that remain here at the complex).  Lots of people around this weekend and then, POOF, only 7 of us.

Wow, this is really boring.  I think I should have gone with the “not to update” option.

In other sad news, my favorite thrift store is closing (sob, sob, teardrop, teardrop).

1. dreamwings  •  Apr 24, 2006 @1:36 am

can i get a lucy moment?

2. Anonymous  •  Apr 24, 2006 @6:36 pm

sob, sob, tear drop, tear drop.  that sounds like our good friend marie! :littlekiss:

hope you have a good wk and i hope ur plannin that upcomin wk in may soon!!! :fun::fun::fun::fun:  will talk to you soon hopefully :)

3. travelingon  •  Apr 25, 2006 @9:46 am

aw that is sad about he thrift store. I LOVE thrift stores. can spend hours in them and find all kinds of treasures!! mmmmm grilling sounds good! may i have a steak done about medium?!!:) anyhoo u have a fabulous day!!

4. Anonymous  •  Apr 25, 2006 @6:49 pm

oh, well it won’t be until june now anyway.  miss susan wanted to come out to philly somewknd to visit her nephew or someone….. and she wanted to come out w/ me cause they live close to the mission or something…….. so yeah just today we talked and she said it will have to be sometime after may now…… :rolleyes:

do ya remember now? :spinning:  have a fantabulous wk! :wave: later

5. sheerjoy  •  Apr 26, 2006 @10:33 am

hey! I just found the curriculem… finally!   i know. :-)
    i need your e-mail. my e-mail is so just send me an e-mail and i will reply with the –file. one question. do you have publisher. thats what it is made in but i could save it as somin else if you don’t have it.
    have a good day,

6. Anonymous  •  Apr 27, 2006 @1:30 pm

yea i guess i hav it — i know i’m so freaking out 2!! i don’t hav it 2 bad so they say — my percent was something like 1/128 – it’s not low but it’s not sky high either…. i hav a doc appt next wk so i guess we’ll find out what my treatment will b!! love u cuz, jan

7. iheartMrYoder  •  Apr 27, 2006 @6:42 pm

just wanted to send you a hi… so are you girls coming this summer or what?

8. myfrey  •  Apr 28, 2006 @11:35 am

:wave: How’s your day going today?  Thought I’d touch base w/you – it’s been awhile.  Have a super weekend!  Luv, prayers, & white daisies:wink:

9. myfrey  •  Apr 28, 2006 @11:48 am

I just remembered – it’s not white daisies – it’s the red gerber daisies, right?  Anyway, have a good day.