Sunday October 22, 2006

I’m presently listening to “The Christmas Canon” and enjoying a snack of M&M’s and chips & salsa.  I should be getting to bed since I don’t have anything better to do.  But I feel like rambling instead.  Norma and I walked the track tonight, so I won’t be getting up early for our Monday morning walk, which is why I can stay up late goofing off.  Tomorrow starts another busy week, so I’m gonna prolong this loafing as long as possible.

It suddenly dawned on me today, that the two ladies I’m closest to here, are both leaving in January, and Jolynn is gonna be away at Bible School and won’t be able to come hang out with me, and I really started to freak out, because thats also when I’m gonna strike out on my own, and I’M REALLY FREAKING OUT!     My sister assured me that she’ll come visit me so I’m sure I’ll be fine.  I like change, cause it’s usually good and necessary, but that doesn’t mean that its not scary.

10 Things I’m looking forward too:

1.  Seeing my new neice Desirae (why does it have to be so long?)
2.  Having another job
3.  The thanksgiving day parade
4.  Thanksgiving with the family
5.  Christmas
6.  “The Miracle of Christmas” at sight & sound
7.  The arrival of three special ladies (my traveling companions) on Saturday
8.  Catching up on my scrapbooking
9.  Becoming the woman God intended me to be
10. A good huge snowstorm (Though I’d prefer if it didn’t come for 3 or 4 months)

10 Things I appreciate about now:

1.  Friends who encourage me and challenge me to grow and become a more godly woman
2.  Christmas music
3.  Fall weather
4.  Sweaters
5.  “Pushing Fence”  (a pretty white horse who Norma and I named)
6.  My determined plant that refuses to die despite the “shadow of death” that passed across the computer desk (thats where Gabe was located (I look at his bowl, filled only w/pebbles as it sits on my dresser and miss him just a tad))
7.  M&M’s
8.  My lovely red room
9.  My Colorado shirt that reminds me of Carmen
10.
    IMG_6012

Anyways, enough randomness from me.  Night all.

1. mtyoder  •  Oct 23, 2006 @10:23 am

it was good to here from you. the other couple was Curtis and Katina. Were are you at by know?  trina

2. myfrey  •  Oct 23, 2006 @12:08 pm

Would you be interested in going shopping some Monday nite when you are home?  I’d like to check out stores at Rockvale, Tanger, and Park City.  And also look at Target.  We might have to make it a couple different nites.  If you are interested, anyway.  Btw, it won’t work for me tonite, though.  Got too many things screaming for my attention at home.  C-ya soon!

3. iheartMrYoder  •  Oct 24, 2006 @7:22 pm

interesting lists… i’m such a list maker… i love it because then i can cross them off.

4. beautyamoungthebeasts  •  Oct 25, 2006 @12:29 pm

lovely post:)  Just so you know i’m comin down for the day only on Sat.  My bro Jordy is leadin praise n worship sunday mornin at his church n i wanna be there :fun: :spinning: Also his church is doin there annual play that sun day too.  but i am immensly lookin forward to comin down to chill with my euro homies! :yes: :coolman:

5. beautyamoungthebeasts  •  Oct 26, 2006 @8:12 am

U no wat?  time changes this wknd 2!  So i’ll have to reconcider that leavin sat nite thing….!!!!!!!!!  let you no :spinning:

6. beautyamoungthebeasts  •  Oct 26, 2006 @8:16 am

lady, i don’t have your e-mail, sorry!

7. carsto_girl  •  Oct 26, 2006 @5:15 pm

thank you for ur prayers and also for posting such a beautiful picture. altho it pushes the homesick level sky high. maybe i need to buy myself a hat like this guy to keep me up. :fun: luv u and miss u.