Of family and castles – Friday November 24, 2006

We went to visit my Uncle & Aunts Castle in the woods yesterday.  A delighful place.

The stone fire-place (from Italy) in the great room

My mom and Aunt visiting in the great room.

Grandpa reading to Chiara.

Chiara helped Grandma make the dessert and then got to lick the spoon.

Our yearly informal family picture.

And from a couple months ago.  Had Kyonna and Candance out for a weekend and we went to the coffee shop.  Fun times.

1. myfrey  •  Nov 24, 2006 @12:38 pm

Fun pictures.  Hope you feel better, soon!

2. Anonymous  •  Nov 24, 2006 @2:05 pm

thanks for posting pics of our aunt & uncles place. I never saw it, but want to go see it sometime when I’m down. Have fun with your family.

3. carsto_girl  •  Nov 24, 2006 @10:09 pm

i went to see him at the half way house. it’s great! we can talk and just hang out better there. i love it. it was a good day! makes me miss him even more tho. :( luv u girl. miss u. :love: cool house by the way er castle my bad. 😉

4. krparson  •  Nov 25, 2006 @7:13 pm

looks like u had a GREAT time.

5. beautyamoungthebeasts  •  Nov 26, 2006 @1:25 pm

Ahh, I remember that castle for a tour of homes the other year.  Amazing, huh?!!  Anyway, hope your feeling better and that your getting all your energy back! :sunny:  NYC yeasterday was awesome!  Soon I want to post pics from my day!  Luv, Jo:fun:

6. Livn4Jesus316  •  Nov 27, 2006 @11:53 am

hey! backatchya! what have i been up to? this that and the other pretty much. i had a serious case of river trip withdrawal a few weeks back. i’m still experiencing symptoms sporadically. i drove through philly the other day with my amish and wished i could come visit you. anyway. how bout your self?

7. iheartMrYoder  •  Nov 27, 2006 @2:03 pm

looks like you have some rich family.. that is a beautiful house!

8. Anonymous  •  Nov 27, 2006 @6:45 pm

It’s about time your relatives head back this way! I miss them like crazy! It’s terrible quiet around here with so many people gone. Instead of trying to keep them in PA, why didn’t you come west with them? Oh, why do I have to come up with all the good ideas?:shysmile:

9. carsto_girl  •  Nov 28, 2006 @11:34 am

do i have to leave a coment?? :wha: :( i think i am just gonna leave that one slide. therefore…no coment. :p

10. beautyamoungthebeasts  •  Nov 29, 2006 @9:50 am

hey, it’s getting closer and can you believe that it’s almost DECEMBER!!!!! :goodjob::sunny::fun: