Randomness – Wednesday November 29, 2006

Keith, I was in your neighborhood yesterday.  Well, that is, if your neighborhood is aprox 12 miles north of Baltimore along 83.  Yeah, I took a quick road-trip to almost Baltimore yesterday.  I kept saying I was going to Boston.  You see, I’ve never been to Boston in the Fall.  Actually, I’ve never been to Boston in any season.  I think I would have had a lot more fun going to Boston.  But then, I wouldn’t have been able to do that in one day, would have I.  Not to mention accomplish all the other things I did yesterday.   Speaking of accomplishing things. . .  I didn’t accomplish much today, unless you count sleeping for hours.  But hopefully this means, I’ll be ready to work my tail off all day tomorrow.

Random shots of this summer since, I have no recent pictures to post, since I have become a none photo taker lately.

IMG_0439   IMG_0301

IMG_0432  IMG_0402

IMG_0418  IMG_0447

Donte on the wagon w/Denise is my favorite, I think.  Later.

Found some more random shots

IMG_5047

IMG_5036  IMG_5042 IMG_5035

IMG_5043 IMG_5046

Someone was in a weird picture taking mood.  And it wasn’t me, I promise

Oh, but I do have a good story to tell, if anyones interested.  The other Friday, we girls headed out the city around 9:00am and didnt’ return till about 2:00 something.  That evening I detected a strange oder in our apartment and mentioned to Denise that it smelled like limberger cheese.  She didn’t have an opinion concerning that but did think that it smelled.  So despite the chill in the air, we had the windows open, fans on, and candle’s burning.  Saturday morning I sat down to talk to Rose, who was being industrious on the computer, and mentioned my suspicion that it smelled like limberger cheese.  She gets this “light-bulb turned on” look on her face and exclaims that it does indeed smell like cheese.  We looked on top of the cupboards at her suggestion, and sure enough, we found two napkins with some yucky smelling yellow cheese on them.  Through out the morning we randomly sniffed out some more napkins w/cheese in unique places, like the game closet and the computer door.  It wasn’t no guessing game trying to figure out who it was.  Apparently the guys in the corner house are not non-resistant.  But now, weeks later the story gets better.  The unfortunate guy who went to purchase the cheese, had to taste it before purchasing it, because they didn’t have limburger cheese and he didn’t want to look stupid for buying some cheese he had never heard of before, without trying it.  I think he regretted that decision for the next half hour or maybe more.  He’d probably be to proud to admit it though.

hahahhahahhahahahahahahahaha.  That just makes me laugh.

1. grandpas_gurl  •  Nov 29, 2006 @7:27 pm

hey, nice hearing from you again! doesn’t that seem like ages ago that ya’ll were out in co? was a pleasure to meet you. perhaps one of these days we’ll run into each other again- maybe when carmen gets back, we’ll take a trip to phila! 😉 hope you have a meaningful holiday season! -jan

2. krparson  •  Nov 29, 2006 @8:39 pm

hey. i hope to see u this weekend if possible.

3. Livn4Jesus316  •  Nov 29, 2006 @8:49 pm

hey
    that sounds like a super swell idea.
    meet me at the river directly!
    i’m coming to philly tomorrow.
    bringing amish ppl to CHOP.
    wish i could see you.:wave:
    sometime. soon. hopefully.
    toodles

4. busdriver45  •  Nov 30, 2006 @1:58 am

For crying out loud!!! Why didn’t you call me and let me know you were in my area. You were within like 200 miles of my house.

5. beautyamoungthebeasts  •  Nov 30, 2006 @8:21 am

ha!  that cheese story was quite hilarious!!!:lol:

sounds like keith could have been involed….:wha:

1 more month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. canoes4christ  •  Nov 30, 2006 @8:26 am

What in the world is Jethro doing to Keith’s arm?! Looks like some kind of elaborate handshake. : )

7. Anonymous  •  Nov 30, 2006 @7:49 pm

Wow that’s quite a story! I bet the guy that tasted the cheese felt really dumb. 😆 😆 Oh wait. 😮

8. canoes4christ  •  Nov 30, 2006 @11:01 pm

That’s right! I’m gonna be at Camp Andrews again next summer… most of the time I can’t wait… sometimes I freak out just thinking it.

lol at your header. : )

9. busdriver45  •  Dec 1, 2006 @9:23 am

Looks to me like someone better set the record straight with comment#5, line#2!!! No idea how how ANYONE could EVER imagine ME doing such a thing!!! lol

10. myfrey  •  Dec 1, 2006 @12:22 pm

How was your day at work yesterday?  Hope you’re feeling better by now.  Did you hear what the sis has?  Almost pneumonia wasn’t enough for her, she up and got bronchitis.  (She just barked a couple minutes ago as I was typing)  Anyway, I wish for you a wonderful weekend!  Luv & prayers

11. dreamwings  •  Dec 1, 2006 @12:56 pm

ryc: i’ll bring the red one…. i like the red one….& i shall forgo supper on account of a wonderful night on the town with you. :) cant wait to be in the city again. its been too long. hopefully i dont get lost on my way. :lookaround:

12. krparson  •  Dec 3, 2006 @3:03 pm

i had a great time with you last night. Have a good day.

13. Livn4Jesus316  •  Dec 3, 2006 @4:14 pm

hey
    you have plans on tues? i might have a couple hrs to burn. how far are you from CHOP?

14. beautyamoungthebeasts  •  Dec 4, 2006 @8:58 am

wow!  I actually made one of your pics!  Hey, this wknd I’ll prob come out Sunday morning.  Talk to ya soon!:love:

15. weaver_sgirl  •  Dec 4, 2006 @9:36 am

How in the world did you hear about my luck??? Have you been talking to my dad?:^) Did you know that andrew got a bear?? My freezer is very full & almost overflowing! Hey, we should get together over the holidays sometime. When are you going to be around? We should set a date. have a good day!! love ya

16. iheartMrYoder  •  Dec 5, 2006 @9:20 am

you stopped taking pictures?? that’s sad. i know what you mean though… i have dead times… right now actually is not one of them. haveing a kid really helps me take more pictures… yeah my shopping is about done… i wasn’t as “on the ball” this year though…