Moving Again – Thursday April 26, 2007

Yes, I’m moving.  Well, my stuff is actually pretty much all moved already.  It’s just waiting for me to join it on the third floor of the “Social House”.  I’m prolonging the “joining” as long as possible.  My stuff left yesterday and I’m not going till tomorrow.  I’m gonna enjoy one last-night in my “little house in the big city”.  I’m sad to leave.  Glad to have Shorma back, but sad that having them back means I have to leave.

And speaking of stuff. . .  I’m am doing some serious stuff reduction before I move once again, this summer.  I hate stuff.  One really doesn’t need that many things to make it in life and I’m planning on proving that theory.

Well, I best do some some serious cleaning and then I think I’ll make myself a cup of tea, grab a book, and enjoy my last-night here.

1. dreamwings  •  Apr 27, 2007 @7:46 am

*sniff*sniff* i really liked your little house in the big city. perhaps poddington would help you adjust?

2. iheartMrYoder  •  Apr 27, 2007 @2:16 pm

moving again? good luck & have fun

3. beautyamoungthebeasts  •  Apr 28, 2007 @1:20 am

You are so in my prayers right now! :love:

4. fingerprinted85  •  Apr 30, 2007 @10:37 am

Thanks for the comment. I didn’t mean to make it sound like I think everyone who lives in the city never gets out. I was thinking more of the kids I work with in Columbus – always in a hurry with nothing to do, hardly knowing what it’s like to drive on a freeway, though they live less than a mile from several of them, and all they know of cornfields and woods is what they see on scary movies. I’m sure I could love the city if that’s where God would place me, but i’d definitely miss the open spaces, fields, trees and sky.

5. busdriver45  •  Apr 30, 2007 @11:25 pm

Sounds like you need a lame joke buzzer like we had at SMBI.
    The city/biking/hanging out with staff thing does make me jealous. Last week I was in DC overnight and in the evening I just roamed the streets all by my lonesome. Brought back many memories of Philly.
    Oh, and tell your sister its six hours and twenty-five minutes from Lancaster to my area. It’s really only three and a half, but that’s not what I am telling you to tell her.

6. Livn4Jesus316  •  May 1, 2007 @2:04 pm

schweeet! can’t wait! bring on the rivers and the sunshine! yee haw!

7. Anonymous  •  May 3, 2007 @12:38 am

Happy relocating! I strongly dislike moving because it proves that I am a packrat, and I do not enjoy that term one bit. But anyway, great times to you in your unpacking process!