Risk more. . . worship more. – Wednesday May 16, 2007

IMG_0190  IMG_0171  IMG_0096 IMG_5584

IMG_5578 IMG_5509  IMG_0185 IMG_0046

IMG_0122 IMG_0201 IMG_0135 IMGP0952

IMGP1011 IMGP0956 IMGP0911 IMG_0231

IMG_5563

What a stretching fabulous time with some incredible young godly women.

I learned so much.  The question is. . .  Will I remember?

Like Paul said to the Corinthians, “Every time I think of you – and I think of you often! – I thank God for your lives of free and open access to God, given by Jesus.” (the message)

1. Anonymous  •  May 16, 2007 @3:44 pm

looks like you had a fun time.

2. sheerjoy  •  May 16, 2007 @5:10 pm

lovely pics lucy dear…

3. howfarisheavn  •  May 16, 2007 @7:35 pm

great pics of some great times!:)

4. canoes4christ  •  May 18, 2007 @12:19 am

Sweet pics! Gotta luv them trips. : )

5. krparson  •  May 20, 2007 @9:37 am

it looks like u  guys had a good time:)

6. carsto_girl  •  May 22, 2007 @8:21 pm

looks like a great time! i no rveena and claudia…this world is small. (: can’t wait to chill with u again. its been a little to long!

7. beautyamoungthebeasts  •  May 22, 2007 @9:40 pm

o, o, o!  That was illarious!  Keep on the igh way for the unks!  :fun:

8. weaver_sgirl  •  Jun 1, 2007 @10:39 am

Hey Lucy,
    Can you believe that it was 2 yrs. ago that we would have just got back from europe? Can’t believe how fast time flies. I decided that its time to subscribe to your site.

9. beautyamoungthebeasts  •  Jun 4, 2007 @7:46 pm

great late nite talks w/ a great ol special friend of mine :love:  luv, hugs & prayers!  ~jo

10. howfarisheavn  •  Jun 5, 2007 @4:20 pm

hey girl. thanks for the comment! cant wait till the reunion thing to see everybody again! be blessed…

11. LAugH_OuT_LoUd4  •  Jun 5, 2007 @5:17 pm

hey thanks for the comment! Good to hear from you! It is very exciting. Thanks for the encouragment as well. Miss everyone. When is the reunion thing again? Catch you later!

12. beautyamoungthebeasts  •  Jun 10, 2007 @10:18 pm

I’m comin’ down this tues.  I think that you should show me how to do the little pic block things.

And you know what else I think?  I think you are cute and that I like you! :love:

13. Livn4Jesus316  •  Jun 14, 2007 @9:26 pm

lady i can so NOT WAIT to see you on Monday. i miss you like crazy. i’m ever so excited. we need to “bounce stuff off of each other again” good times that trip was….love you muchly! -jessie

14. beautyamoungthebeasts  •  Jun 19, 2007 @8:45 am

Can I yell at you? U NEED TO UP DATE! *sigh* Ok, yes I have a laptop. It was given to me by my employer. I’m in love w/ it and I think I found my new boyfriend. Last night we spent the entire evening together! *sigh* :heartbeat:What ‘s w/ the pig?

15. dreamstillcometrue  •  Jun 21, 2007 @4:23 pm

hmm how i wish you were coming with us on our river trip next week…