9 randoms – Thursday September 13, 2007

1.  I saw the sunrise yesterday morning.  The first time I saw that since. . .  a very long time.

2.  I went to Marie’s babyshower.  There were pregnant ladies everywhere.  Monica thought it must be a disease and said not to share any cups.

3.  Biked to work today and it was actually cold enough to wear a sweater.  As much as I’m looking forward to cooler weather, I am not looking forward to having to wear numerous layers to go to work.

4.  I liked Texas.  And the people I met there.  And the ones I knew before.

5.  I like iphones, but I’m not sure how practical it would be for my un-technologically inclined self.

6.  Fell today at work for the third time in a year.  Suzanna has worked there for almost 3 and a half years and fell for the first time on Saturday.  I think she deserves an award.  In case your’re wondering if falling is a common occurence at work. . .  Not really, but our floors get very slippery when wet and I seem to have a knack for skating into slippery situations and losing it.  And of course someone always gets to witness it.  Thankfully I’ve never been injured seriously, except for my pride.

7.  I think it’s time for me to purchase a pair of “no-slip crocs” for work.

8.  It’s getting cooler.  I think fall is upon us.

9.  This is my favorite time of year.  September through January 1st.  I love this time of year.  January through April has got to be my least favorite time of year.  I don’t do well with frigid cold for extended periods of time.

Spent Friday in San Antonio with Duane’s sister Lois and Joe, and Travis.

One of the many fountainish things.

The Alamo

Gorgeous walkway at the Alamo

Father and son at the Tower of the America’s

I think the only pictures we have of Texas are in San Antonio.  How sad is that.  More pictures next time, hopefully.

1. beautyamoungthebeasts  •  Sep 13, 2007 @8:41 pm

What fun Lucy!  Can’t wait to catch up w/ you more sometime!

2. twofus_1  •  Sep 13, 2007 @9:10 pm

Loved the post!  #2 is hilarious!

3. Anonymous  •  Sep 13, 2007 @9:44 pm

can’t remember if I told you this or not, but I am so happy for you. I won’t be able to be at the Newswanger reunion. bummer. would have loved to catch up with you (if you were going to be there)

4. myfrey  •  Sep 13, 2007 @10:03 pm

You probably don’t really need my opinion, but I don’t like the way your site is set up.  I can only see about half of a picture.  Anyway, hope you have a great weekend!  Luv

5. howfarisheavn  •  Sep 13, 2007 @10:30 pm

hey love the pics! and the post :) please be careful to not fall again..i really dont want to get a call saying that you got hurt at work!!! lol.

6. dreamwings  •  Sep 14, 2007 @8:01 am

:) me likes

7. twofus_1  •  Sep 14, 2007 @12:37 pm

I blew the mood-to-clean really hard in your direction.  Unfortunately, it may be next week till it reaches you.

8. apples4me  •  Sep 14, 2007 @12:40 pm

just thought i would drop you a hi, enjoyed the post.

9. luvmyfamily75  •  Sep 15, 2007 @11:35 pm

Hi there! It’s been a crazy week and I’m just now sneaking in some Xanga time and found your site. I like it! #2 – lol. Also, I think #7 is a great idea. I think crocs would be cool, but Steve thinks they’re ugly and says I should not waste money on them. Have a great weekend!

10. datcgf  •  Sep 16, 2007 @10:21 pm

Do not share cups!
    I’m not looking forward to cold.

11. dreamstillcometrue  •  Sep 17, 2007 @1:33 pm

i love your randoms. :]
    i need to get up to see the sunrise again. someday soon.

12. apples4me  •  Sep 22, 2007 @9:46 am

yeah we make it to sell, It dosn’t take that long really about 3 hrs for 16 cases so we make it about once a week or sometimes twice a week.